Be part of the international "The Art of Structural Design" contest
SCIA kindly invites you to participate in the next edition of its 2015 user contest “The Art of Structural Design”.
Do you want national and international attention and recognition for your company and its projects?
Then we invite you to send in your projects and participate in this 9th edition of the contest, open to all Scia Engineer and Allplan Engineering users.
Projects will be appraised by an international jury in 4 categories and will then be published in the "The Art of Structural Design" Contest Book. The nominated and winning projects will be made public to a wide audience by extensive press and marketing activities. This will bring your engineering services to the attention of many potential buyers and business partners.
|The contest starts on 1 December 2014 and will be closed 28 February 2015. |
The closing date will be extended to 31 March 2015.
If you did not receive the previous 2013 Contest book, you can browse through this online flipping book.
Why to participate
- National and international attention for your company
- Worldwide press coverage for the contest winners and nominees
- Extensive publicity for your projects by the software vendor(s)
- Appearance of your project in the "The Art of Structural Design” Book (4.000 copies)
- About 50.000 people from the construction industry read the contest book
- Potential clients will notice your services
- Prize money totals €9.000 (€1.500 per category + prize of the jury + public prize) + a short promotional movie on each of the winning projects.
Taking part is easy
To help you with your company and project presentation we provide a Word template + Example Layout. You can easily submit this document together with the software files, pictures, screenshots, etc. via an online upload system.
This contest is open to projects that have already been realized or for those which are still in progress, yet with the design or detailing being completed. The allowed software tools are Allplan Engineering & Scia Engineer.
Projects can only be submitted in English.
» More on 'How to Participate'...
Taking part is simple and easy
- Our easy-to-use Word templates help presenting your company and project
- Easy online participation and upload system
- We help and support you during the creation of your documents
With little effort, you can obtain maximum exposure. » Register today!
Follow the links at the top of this page for additional information on categories, prizes, contest rules and how to take part.
Mrs. Viki Piqueur - +32 13 55 17 75 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Francis Vanderbruggen (Contest Coordinator) - +32 13 55 17 75 - email@example.com
We wish you a lot of success with your submission!