Participating is Simple:
- First of all you have to register to the User Contest 2015 : » Registration Form.
- Next you will receive a registration confirmation email from SCIA and your personal access code giving you access to your private space on the User Contest 2015 website. In this private space you find all necessary instructions for the publication of your project(s).
- You have until 28 February 2015 to completely upload your projects. Deadline is extended to 31 March 2015.
- The language allowed for this contest is English. To help you with your company and project presentation we provide Word template + Example Layout.
- Upload the following material for each of your participating projects.
- Your Company Profile (in english) and Company Logo
- The Project Description (in english)
- Your Project Software Files (Allplan Engineering, Scia Engineer)
- Screen captures or exported imagery (in high resolution)
- Digital photos or virtual images of the project (in high resolution)
- Optional: any other files that may be interesting to raise your chance of winning this contest, like movies, presentations, engineering reports, etc...
- When done and your project details are completely uploaded, you can inform us by marking the 'Completed' checkbox.
After that we will go through all material and inform you if some items are still missing or should be corrected.
» Also read the Contest Rules and Regulations...
As you can see, participating is not difficult at all and we wish you a lot of success with your submission.